Monday, December 19, 2011

Illinois, you're letting me down...

Right, let's get one thing straight. I agreed to move here for a variety of reasons, but WAY up on the list was the promise of snow.

Not South Australian snow (AKA 'Imaginary Snow').

Not lame Tennessee snow that falls like dandruff and melts in minutes.

No, I'm talking about REAL snow like we got so much of last winter. Snow that sits around for days and gets the kids out of school (and consequently gets me a sleep-in).

So now it's December 19 and THERE IS NO SNOW!!!

So I'm putting you on notice, state of Illinois, I want snow... or I'm taking my bat and my ball and I'm GOING HOME*.










*any threat to leave the country is entirely tongue-in-cheek and should not be taken seriously

4 comments:

Jill said...

nooooo! (oh, wait, yeah)

Rick Penny said...

Okay but that is in God's hands not ours. Even Al can't control the snow.

Jim (New Bremen Ohio) said...

This will have to do for now. Go to google and search for "let it snow". Really. Peace this Christmas season. -Jim

Carolyn said...

woo hoo - Dont Snow and then she will pack her bags and come home!